This Agreement is entered into by All Things Wedding SA and You, The Client and the parties agree to the following duties and obligations. The Client acknowledges to have read, fully understood, and accept these terms and conditions as indicated by their mark, which may be digitally. This Agreement is legally binding and enforceable in terms of South African law.
1. CONFIRMATION OF RENTAL
- The contract will only come into operation upon receipt of payment of the non refundable deposit of 100% of the Company hire fee.
- The Company will reserve the requested date from subject to receiving the Client’s non-refundable booking deposit.
- Should the proof of payment of the deposit nor the payment itself be received The Company is under no obligation to reserve a date nor perform any other duties, as set out in this contract.
- It is the Client’s duty to ensure that the payment has been received and that the date is confirmed by The Company.
- If the deposit is paid before or without returning the signed terms and conditions, it will be considered that the client agrees with all the terms and conditions.
- To confirm a booking, a copy of the signed contract and proof of payment must be mailed to The Company at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
All goods hired are the responsibility of the hirer until they are returned to the ClickClick Hire Head Office. The minimum amount for an order of hired goods is R1000. This means that if your hired goods are less than the minimum amount you will still be charged R1000 for your order. All prices on catalogue are for hiring on the day of event given to The Company. The delivery will take place by latest the day before the event and will be collected the first working day after the event date. It is the client’s responsibility to be available for collection. Collection Address and Contact person for collection can be different than delivery, but the same town and the proof of address and ID will need to be submitted for both parties.
- Final outstanding balance and any additional costs must be paid within 8 working days before the event.
- Additional services requested by the Client date must be paid in full together with the final installment 8 days prior to the event.
- If a booking is made within 9 days, full payment as well as all required documentation will be required within 24 hours of booking confirmation.
- The Company only accepts Payfast payments, or EFT’s.
- Payment due dates must be strictly adhered to, to avoid cancellation of the booking.
- The Company reserves the right to cancel any bookings without notice and/or liability to the Client if the Client does not adhere to the payment dates.
- The final number of guests for décor purposes must be confirmed 8 working days prior to the event.
- If full payment is not received before the event date, The Company reserves the right to cancel this agreement in terms of the Cancellation clause
*Use quote/booking/contract number for reference when paying via EFT
3. ADDITIONAL COSTS
- Additional costs and charges will be added to the final account once it becomes relevant and may not reflect in the original quote.
- Additional costs and charges apply in the following circumstances:
- Breakage Refundable Deposits added after payment made, before delivery.
- Travel Expenses if there are any complications or differences in delivery & collection times, addresses etc
- Additional consultations;
- Change in courier prices
- Packaging damages
- Packaging changes and parcels are not returned not as received.
- Any additional items added not originally quoted for;
- Any other additional costs or disbursements in relation to the service to be provided by the Company.
- Should the Company have to hire certain décor items from a third party the Company will charge an additional fee. The Company will confirm the cost to the Client prior to accepting an order for these items.
4. REFUNDABLE BREAKAGE DEPOSIT
A security deposit will be charged per contract / hire item and is subject to the following terms & conditions. The customer accepts that any additional fees charged due to loss or damage or delivery route changes, will be deducted from the security deposit. Should the deposit be insufficient to cover additional charges then the customer agrees to pay any balances due. Refundable Deposit will be returned within 21 working days after we receive the goods in good condition or invoice will be sent for any shortages/breakages due. When items are lost/broken, refundable deposit may be delayed.
EFT payments will be paid back into your account within 21 working days after goods have been returned and losses and damages have been sorted out. Please note, if the hire does not put banking details on this agreement All things Wedding SA or ClickClick Hire will not be liable for not refunding client, the deposit will be kept on the account as credit. Please ensure to supply us with the correct banking details.
5. BREAKAGE DEPOSIT
- The Client will be responsible for the payment of a refundable breakage deposit determined by The Company based on value of items hired.
- The Company will deduct any breakages, damages or services costs not agreed to prior to the event from the breakage deposit and will refund the balance within 21 (twenty one) working days after the event. The Client hereby authorizes such deduction.
- Deductions may include but is not limited to:
- Any additional or last-minute changes to the set-up;
- Any lost or broken décor, furniture, lights or The Company’s property at full new replacement value including associated costs like delivery and other inconveniences.
- Any lost or broken packaging of décor & furniture.
- Any delivery route changes
- Any late returns
- Any Cleaning Fines
Should the deposit be insufficient to cover additional charges then the customer agrees to pay any balances due. Refundable Deposit will be returned within 21 working days after we receive the goods in good condition or invoice will be sent for any shortages/breakages due. When items are lost/broken, refundable deposit may be delayed.
Should the deposit be insufficient to cover additional charges then the client agrees to pay any balances due.
EFT payments will be paid back into your account within 21 working days after goods have been returned and losses and damages have been finalized. Please note, if The Client does not put banking details on this agreement All things Wedding SA will not be liable for not refunding client, the deposit will be kept on the account as credit. Please ensure to supply us with the correct banking details
- We offer a free service whereby we can send you a cellphone picture of a mock of what your decor options look like as an ensemble.
- Mock-ups of the décor and flower for Western Province & Gauteng All Things Wedding branches will be held at the Company’s premises.
- Should the Client arrange that the mock-up be held at the venue, additional charges may apply. Client can collect items for a mock up at no additional charge if an event is already confirmed with a deposit. The time of collection must be confirmed with the Company
7. DÉCOR HIRE
- All hire items are only guaranteed for the date of the event.
- The Rental Period is stated on the Quote or Invoice and any additional hiring will be charged at the rates of the price list.
- All hiring will be charged until the equipment is returned by the Client or collected by the Company.
- All goods hired are the responsibility of The Client until they are returned to The Company’s address and is The Client’s responsibility in-transit to The Company.
- The minimum amount for an order of hired goods is R1000. This means that if The Client hired goods are less than the minimum amount R 1000 will be charged.
8. QUOTES/INVOICE OF HIRED GOODS
It is the clients responsibility to check that all documents, quotes and invoices and information is correct including event date, delivery and collection requirements and invoiced items.
9. DELIVERY & COLLECTION:
- The hirer takes full responsibility of items once in their care. No exceptions.
- The client or an authorized representative needs to be present during delivery and collection of all orders, to check and sign all relevant documents.
- ClickClick Hire takes no responsibility for any losses/shortages/damages if products were not checked or signed by the hirer. Once items have been received and signed for no objections to quantities, shortages or damages will be accepted. Immediate photo’s and videos to be submitted to ClickClick Hire if there are any questions.
- When Client gives permission to someone else to book/hire on your name, The Client will be responsible for all the goods and money payable if that particular person does not comply.
- Delivery cannot be guaranteed at specific times. Delivery and collection time will be one day prior to event or early the morning of the event, but times cannot be guaranteed. If delivery is on the day of the event, delivery will take place in the morning, in time for set up of the event.
- Transport fee does not include set-up and breakdown.
- Minimum of R 1500 will be added if delivery/collection to take place on a public holidays/Sundays/After hours.
- Own collection/return times will be arranged and agreed prior to collection/return. Note we are an online store and do not have staff at the office/storage at all times.
- Own collection/return of furniture need to be transported in a safe, secure way with appropriate vehicles and equipment. No collections in open vehicles in the rain will be allowed.
- The Client will forfeit the Breakage deposit, if returns are late, minimum of R 500 charged for late returns where not arranged and agreed to, a full hiring day fee will be charged. Collection and Return times & dates are strict.
- When collection times are agreed with client and collection or delivery is not possible and ClickClick Hire representatives need to leave the premises and return the client will be charged for repeated trips.
- Items to be returned in original packaging/crates/boxes.
10. OWN COLLECTION FROM ALL THINGS WEDDING SA
- 1. When Client chooses to collect the order themselves, The Client is responsible for the items on collection and in transit and needs to bring your own:
- MAN POWER (2 guys minimum): The Company’s team are out on delivery & collections during this time and man power to load is part of a Delivery & Collection fee.
- TRAILER or TRUCK, the size depending on items & weather
- TYING STRAPS with ratchets & ROPES to secure load
- Items need to be returned as received in original and protective packaging if packaging provided such as bubble wrap/pallet wrap has been thrown away or lost it is the clients responsibility to make sure items are protected. Box pieces need to be between the velvet furniture and straps (velvet furniture wrapped in bubble wrap/pallet wrap before transit.
- Strict Collection & Return dates and times, that will be confirmed one week prior to event. Where the event is on a Saturday/Sunday, collections are on a Friday and Returns on Monday before 2pm.
Please note that some of our furniture is in storage off site from our showroom, so you might need to collect at a different address, which we will share with you in advance. The address is less than 1km from the showroom.
11. SHORTAGES, DAMAGES & LOSSES
- Clients will be liable for any losses and damages at full replacement cost of new item.
- If an item is lost or returned to us in a condition any less than received, the Client will be liable for the full replacement cost of the new item. It is important that The Client check items carefully upon collection and sign the accompanying delivery note accordingly. Please bring to The Company’s attention any problem with your order at this time. Upon signing The Client is fully responsible for the care of all the items and are expected to return them to us in good order.
- If for any reason, goods are delivered faulty or not according to confirmed order, please contact us the same day as delivery/office collection took place. Tel: 079 415 1406 Email: email@example.com
After Hours: 079 242 4776
- Goods will not be credited or replaced otherwise.
- Any shortages/damages will be communicated to The Client as soon as possible after the function took place. Thereafter a shortage invoice will be generated and payable immediately. Shortages returned after the 48 hr period will be credited, but an additional hiring cost will be charged for since the day of the function.
- Minimum of R 1000 fine for not adhering to any delivery, collection or packaging rules
12. CARE FOR PRODUCTS
- A minimum fine of R 1000 will be served if products are not cared for.
- No stacking of chairs with cushions on.
- No stickers on chairs or any other products.
- No red wine or sauce or wax stains on tables or any other products.
- Products should be kept indoors and behind secure locked doors over night.
- Own collection/return of furniture need to be transported in a safe, secure, clean way with appropriate vehicles and equipment.
- Items to be returned in original packaging/crates/boxes a minimum fine of R 1000 will be issued for this and packaging will be charged for.
- No items to be left outside or in rain.
- No subhiring and passing the responsibility to other parties.
- All cutlery, glasses and crockery items must be returned washed and dried. All items are to be packed into the right containers and be ready for collection on the date stated.
- Wine and Champagne Glasses must be emptied to discard any excess liquid and washed and returned dry in original packaging.
- Cutlery is NOT dishwasher safe and must be washed by hand.
- Dipped Moon cutlery (white, black or pink handles) may not be bulk dropped in a crate where the ends scratch the paint off. They need to be hand washed and neatly placed in the packaging provided.
- For all other items read the caring instructions on the website.
- All linen must be dry when packaged and returned to the Company.
- Any linen returned in a wet, mildewed, stained, torn or burnt or otherwise damaged condition will be charged for at a full replacement value of R 55 per item and R 100 per linen & floral napkins.
- In the event of excessive candle wax being deposited on any linen item(s), the amount of R55.00 per item will be deducted from the refundable breakage deposit.
- No “Sparklers” are allowed near any tablecloth or linen item. Full replacement value will be charged for damaged linen.
14. CLEANING FEE
- 50c per dirty returned cutlery piece will be charged.
- R 2 per dirty returned under plate will be charged.
- R 1 per dirty wine glass returned will be charged.
- maximum of R 500 cleaning fee per order will be charged.
15. CHECKING AND SIGNING
It is The Client’s responsibility to check the order upon delivery and sign the accompanying delivery note accordingly. Please bring to The Company’s attention any problem with your order at this time. Upon receiving The Client is fully responsible for the care of all the items and are expected to return them to us in good order.
16. MITIGATING OF LOSSES
- Should the Client cancel the date due to a change in date the Company will:
- Allow date change, if more than 30 days notice is given and if products are not available, offer any other items to the same value.
- Should either party be in breach of this agreement the other must notify the defaulting party of the breach via email to and if the breach is not remedied within 10 business days from date of sending the email the party may:
- Cancel this agreement and retain any deposits or sums paid to The Company and claim further damages if the amount exceeds the amount retained.
- Claim immediate performance and/or payment of the Client’s obligations in terms hereof.
18. POSTPONEMENT AND CANCELLATION
- The Company reserves the right to cancel this Agreement at any time in the following instances:
- A conflict of interest arises between the parties;
- The Company is unable to perform its duties due to any damage to, or damage to the Company premises by fire, shortage of labour, strikes, industrial unrest, or any cause beyond the control of The Company.
- In the event of the Client postponing and/or changing the originally booked event date and The Company’s products that were booked by The Client are not available, The Company will offer any other items to the value of the booking for the event. Full credit will be provided to rebook and or book alternative products.
- In the event of the Client cancelling the event date the agreement will be cancelled of which the following conditions will apply and the client will be liable for:
- all booking deposits due if not already paid in full;
- all discounts allowed by The Company to The Client will be reversed;
- any additional costs incurred for rendered services that exceed the deposit amount;
- a cancellation administration fee of R 3,500.00 (three thousand five hundred); and
- Any other cancellation fee / fee required by any Service Provider suffered because of the cancellation or postponement.
- R 250 per email received and sent and or phone call received.
- R 1500 per mock attended.
- 5% of full amount paid by credit card for finance fees.
- The following cancellation penalties will apply calculated on the quotation at the time of cancellation, and the client hereby consents to the deductions of these amounts, if our service is not rebooked:
- 5 months or more prior to the event 50% of full invoice quotation (excluding discounts and special offers)
- 4 months prior to the event date 65% of the full invoice quotation (excluding discounts and special offers)
- 3 months prior to the event 75% of the full invoice quotation (excluding discounts and special offers)
- 2 months prior to the event 85% of the full invoice quotation (excluding discounts and special offers)
- 30 days or less prior to the event 100% of the full invoice quotation (excluding discounts and special offers)
- All booking deposits paid in terms of this agreement are non-refundable.
- Any cancellation of this agreement must be done in writing and all outstanding fees/deposits must be paid within 21 days of such cancellation notification and signed by both the bride and groom.
- Should the Client cancel the agreement, the Client will be liable for all work done to date at an hourly rate of R750.00 that is not covered by the deposit and cancellation fee.
19. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- The Company will not be liable for and the Client will not have any claim of whatsoever nature against The Company because of:
- The Company not being able to provide services as a result of weather, fire, or any other sudden unforeseeable event that may prevent it from fulfilling its obligations;
- Any personal injury, death, illness etc. to the Client or their guests;
- Any personal injury, death, illness etc. to the Client or their guests as a result of allergies;
- any damage, loss, cost or claim that the Client may suffer or incur arising from any cancellation or termination for any reason contemplated in this Agreement.
- Save to the extent otherwise provided for in this Agreement or where the Client is entitled to rely on or receive, by operation of law, any representations, warranties or guarantees, we do not make or provide any express or implied representations, warranties or guarantees regarding the availability, accuracy, reliability, timeliness, quality or security of any product or service.
- Company not being able to deliver because of courier delays or product not available.
- The parties acknowledge and agree that this Agreement constitutes the whole of the Agreement between them and that no other Agreements, guarantees, undertakings or representations, either verbal or in writing, relating to the subject matter of this Agreement not incorporated in this Agreement will be binding on the parties.
- You agree that any notices The Company sends to the Client may be sent via email.
- The Client warrants that as at the date of signature of this Agreement, all the details furnished by the Client to The Company are true and correct and that the Client will notify The Company in the event of any change to such details.
- You may not sell, cede, assign, delegate or in any other way alienate or dispose of any or all of your rights and obligations under and in terms of this Agreement without the prior written approval of The Company.